- Contact insurance carrier.
- Choose Fender Bender Center for your repairs.
- Drop your car off or schedule an appointment.
- Prepare Estimate.
- Arrange rental car.
- Insurance company reviews and approves.
- Provide contact info for updates via phone, email or text.
- Vehicle taken apart to identify all damage.
- Customer and insurance company approval.
- Estimated completion date sent via phone, email or text.
- Body, parts and mechanical repairs.
- First quality inspection.
- Confirm delivery date via phone, email or text.
- Body smoothing and sanding.
- Primer, paint and clearcoat applied.
- Second quality inspection.
- Vehicle put back together.
- Final Delivery date reminder sent via phone, email or text.
- Light detailing.
- Final service Advisor quality assurance check.
- Vehicle test-drive as needed.
- Get a text or phone call to advise your car is ready.
- Pick up your vehicle on time.
- Get back to the rhythm of your life.
- Lifetime warranty on all repairs.